Saturday, August 1, 2009

I am a "Meaner"

I've just been informed by Johnathan that I am the meanest mom EVER! I think that's quite an accomplishment. All those mean mom's throughout history - multiple Borgias and the mom from Mommy Dearest, etc, and I have topped them all. All because a shower must be taken and hair must be washed this afternoon prior to dinner at grandpa's. :)

But hold the phones, maybe I'm not quite the meanest ever. Several fellow moms indicate that they too have been given the coveted title. Rae did not allow her son to eat that 5th popsicle and Lisa reports that she makes her children actually put their dirty clothes IN the laundry basket. Lisa additional claim is that she has several children naming her "meanest mom" and that number of votes does impact the outcome of the race.

I informed Johnathan that I was embracing being a mean mom and was going to work diligently in perfecting my meaness. He was slightly disconcerted by this concept and allowed that perhaps I was a "nice" mom after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment